Our Statement of Faith
Some of our foundational beliefs are:
- We believe that God is the Creator of all things and exists in three Persons (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) and that He is perfect in every way.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born of a virgin, and that His sinless life qualified Him to die on the cross in our place. Jesus died, was buried, and arose from the grave so that men and women would have the opportunity to be reconciled to God.
- We believe that men and women are sinful by nature and must repent, and be born again (converted) to walk with God and have the hope of eternal life (Paradise).
- We believe that men and women have the ability to call out to God and if this call is whole hearted that God will provide the grace for them to be transformed, converted, born-again, and live in a close personal relationship with Him.
- We believe that God is immeasurably more powerful and intelligent than mankind and with His moral perfection is the perfect guide for humanity.
- We believe that the primary purpose of humanity is to learn to love (and trust) God with all their hearts (and lives) and show His indwelling Spirit by loving their fellow man as themselves.
- We believe that the Bible is the complete expression of God’s will and plan for mankind as written through the personalities of men who loved, trusted and depended on God.
- We believe that death will bring eternal joy (Paradise) to those who have whole-heartedly dedicated their lives to serving the Lord and eternal suffering in hell for those who have not.
We thank you for visiting and welcome you back at any time!